Southern Technical Institute Florida
Get In, Get Trained, Get Ahead!
3940 N Dean Road
Orlando, FL 32817
Pinellas Park Campus
8200 66th Street N
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
1300 S Duncan Drive #5
Tavares, FL 32778
Designed to Help You
Reach Your Career Goals
Get in. Get Trained. Start Working!
At Southern Technical Institute, our career training programs are designed to help you reach your career goals – whatever they may be! Southern Technical Institute (STI) offers entry-level medical career education dedicated to providing students with the best possible career training and education in a student-centered environment. The school combines traditional and innovative teaching techniques in the areas of health sciences.
Why choose Southern Technical Institute?
- Licensed by Commission for Independent Education, Florida Department of Education
- Approved Florida Board of Nursing CEU course provider
- Approved CE-Broker #5015636
- Approved by National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- Approved Florida Department of Elder Affairs Training Vendor
- Approved Prometric Regional Test Center in Pinellas County
- Approved Prometric In-Facility Test Centers in both Pinellas and Orange Counties
- Member of Better Business Bureau with A+ rating
Our mission is to provide you the education and training you need to become a healthcare provider. Being a healthcare provider takes knowledge, experience, and time. We are here for you every step of the way so you can help those in need with the utmost professionalism and care.
Southern Technical Institute (Tavares Campus) is pleased to announce our partnership with United Way of Lake and Sumter Counties, supporting one another in our shared mission to provide equal access to basic services for residents of our communities. United Way of Lake and Sumter Counties has been given the opportunity to assist in providing scholarships for technical programs that do not quality for financial aid due to credit hours.